From: Aussie Guy E-Cat <aussieguy.e...@gmail.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Thu, Jan 12, 2012 7:12 pm
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Rossi : customer can refill

How he has managed to do this will be very interesting to see. I can
nly imagine the whole sealed reactor assembly must be replaced and then
ecycled. The mentioned $10 does seem to be way too low a price unless
he sealed reactor is a throw away item (throw away into the recycle
rash bin). Maybe like a dead "D" cell battery?
AG

n 1/13/2012 10:26 AM, Alan J Fletcher wrote:
 At 03:46 PM 1/12/2012, Aussie Guy E-Cat wrote:
> Yes it is a BIG change. The reactor design must be VERY different. It
> is a good development. Go Rossi Go.

 It must be an integrated Nickel+Hydrogen cartridge.