Hum, seems hard to do.

my point of view is that maybe it will be replacing the full core, with Ni,
H, primary cooling, and maybe electronic...
once shutdown, the reactor will be simply plumbed/pluged-out like a printer
cartridge...

it can also look like the modern anti-stealing autoradio, where most of
intelligence and price is removable.