-----Original Message-----
From: Aussie Guy E-Cat

Jones,

All that can be said at the present point in time is the images are of the
same BBB. Until we can determine the date of the Jan 12 video
interview's images of the BBB, any assumptions are just guess work.

Differential staining on the floor in front of the E-Cat plant is
suggestive of the Jan 12 image actually being taken before the 28 Oct image.

AG