At 03:18 PM 1/18/2012, Wolf Fischer wrote:
I did some further analysis of the picture and I am now pretty sure that the Ecat has either NOT been moved or it has been put back to exactly the same position. I have reuploaded the picture in the following link:
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/696/ecatcollage.png/
The important stuff is in the pictures in row 3 (i drew a red circle around the additional black lines and the crossings which I think are important; At the back of the ecat I only inserted the vertical black line, the crossing horizontal black line is from the window / wall / whatever). Both vertically as well as horizontally this seems to be the same position (give or take a few centimeters because of the picture resolution as well as the slightly different angle / position of the camera man).

Wolf

I photoshopped the heck out of it (Copying Line 3 first image over second image, and then warping the first image to match the second).

Based on the 3 red cylinders and the pipes connecting to them, I'd say that it's the exact same Big Blue Box. The pipes seem to have exactly the same bends. And it doesn't seem to have moved (or if so, not by more than a few inches).

If anyone really, really cares about it, I'll make an animated GIF to fade from one image to the other.

Reply via email to