The interview was in Bologna on Jan 12, but it does not mean that all the
footage in this video was also taken in Jan 12. Maybe it's a montage from
older videos.

On Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 10:18 AM, Wolf Fischer <[email protected]> wrote:

> I did some further analysis of the picture and I am now pretty sure that
> the Ecat has either NOT been moved or it has been put back to exactly the
> same position. I have reuploaded the picture in the following link:
> http://imageshack.us/photo/my-**images/696/ecatcollage.png/<http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/696/ecatcollage.png/>
> The important stuff is in the pictures in row 3 (i drew a red circle
> around the additional black lines and the crossings which I think are
> important; At the back of the ecat I only inserted the vertical black line,
> the crossing horizontal black line is from the window / wall / whatever).
> Both vertically as well as horizontally this seems to be the same position
> (give or take a few centimeters because of the picture resolution as well
> as the slightly different angle / position of the camera man).
>
> Wolf
>
>
>
>  Akira,
>>
>> Then are you saying Rossi was a bit untruthful when he said the customer
>> was
>> completely satisfied with the demo, and took delivery?
>>
>> Anyway - I'm not so sure that it is exactly in the same position on Jan 12
>> as Oct 28.
>>
>> It is in a similar position, as it would need to be, near the loading dock
>> door and on the mat.
>>
>> Jones
>>
>>
>> -----Original Message-----
>> From: Akira Shirakawa
>>
>>  It looks like the container has never been moved from its original
>>>
>> location.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> S.A.
>>
>>
>


-- 
Patrick

www.tRacePerfect.com
The daily puzzle everyone can finish but not everyone can perfect!
The quickest puzzle ever!

Reply via email to