Yes.

Can't be much simpler than that.

AG

On 19/01/2012 11:31 PM, andre_vor...@blums.nl wrote:
English is not my native language, but I think (only) when interpreted
very liberally, "gone" can be interpreted as "sold". (like in: "going...
going... gone").

Andre Blum

On 01/19/2012 08:56 AM, Aussie Guy E-Cat wrote:
Wolf,

On 30 Oct 2011, Andrea Rossi said the 1 MW plant had been shipped to
the customer and he was building the next 1 MW plant in a new container.

http://www.journal-of-nuclear-physics.com/?p=510&cpage=27#comment-106637

Andrea Rossi
October 30th, 2011 at 2:15 PM

Dear Luke Mortensen:
1- yes
2- yes
3- yes. gaskets
4- different
5- Miami (Fl), Boston (Ma), Manchester (N.H.)
Warm Regards,
A.R.
Luke Mortensen
October 30th, 2011 at 12:54 PM

Dear Andrea,

1. Is the 1MW container gone?
2. Have you started building another 1MW in another container?
3. Any improvements you want in version 2?
4. Will the buyer of the next 1MW container be the same customer or a
different customer?
5. What city will you be working (hiring) in the US?

Best wishes,
Luke Mortensen

AG