Terry,

DFG has shown NOTHING. When they do their first public demo, like Rossi has done a dozen times, and not post some report from a private lab somewhere, I'll start to look at their claims.

At the moment they want 30 million Euro up front to make a max 300k Hyperions a year. Not from this little black duck.

AG