On Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 3:51 PM, Jed Rothwell <jedrothw...@gmail.com> wrote:

> 2. Rossi has been independently replicated by Defkalion, and his devices
> have been carefully checked by many experts.

Except that no expert has been allowed to use a better method of
measuring enthalpy such as sparging steam or liquid flow calorimetry.
 And Defkalion's independent replication has never been seen and is
only a claim.  Claims are not facts nor evidence nor proof-- they're
just words.

> 3. He cannot have "faked" devices checked thousands of miles away from him
> at Defkalion.

Same comments about Defkalion who has never shown anything in public
or to anyone who can expertly comment on measuring something with
their own gear.

> 4. It is not physically possible for him to fake heat that burns someone.

It's possible to use a large prominent electrical heater powered by
the mains to heat anything you choose and maybe burn someone.

>  not possible for him to conduct 5 kW of electricity over a thin wire. No
> one can do that.

Depends on the wire.  You can run a lot more current in wires than
they are rated for, especially for short period.  But I'm not sure
anyone ever claimed that Rossi did this.  Hidden power sources are
another story.

> Yugo and others say that the experiment was never done except in Rossi's
> presence, and he might have used stage magic.

Stage magic is a sort of proxy attribution -- he may have done it by
some hidden means is what's meant.

> 1. It has been done repeatedly thousands of miles from him, with equipment
> he never touched. He denies the equipment exists!

We have not one shred of credible evidence that this is true.
Defkalion lied about giving equipment for tests to the Greek
authorities inasmuch as can be determined by a member of the Greek
Parliament from the city in question.

> 2. No such stage magic tricks exist, or can exist. It is physically
> impossible.

Because you claim that does not make it so.