Analysis of the design using established physics predicts that it will
not exhibit pertual motion when it is built. It also goes without
saying that you can't expect to design a perpertuum mobile using
established physics. If the built device did exhibit perpertual
motion, then it would be by luck rather than by design. In order to
build a perpetuum mobile by design new principles of physics are
required.

Harry