  From: Jones Beene
  To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
  Sent: Tuesday, January 24, 2012 5:17 PM
  Subject: RE: [Vo]:MgH2 as hydrogen source

  Jay,

  Interesting idea, but "Chan" raises many red flags. Are there pictures?
Video? Website?

  Can you explain how MgH2 would relate to QM in particular?

  From: Jay Caplan

  I'd like to solicit comments from the list re the Chan/Phen/Ortiz postings
using MgH2 as H source
http://www.ecatplanet.net/showthread.php?100-Chan-Method-of-Ni-H-fusion as it
would pertain to QM theory, to thermonuclear processes, and to the noted
'quiescence.'