Most Interesting ! and it shows the thought given detail, for a product that
is obviously going into production. However, it is also a stretch to think
that they did it solely for environmental or private use concerns. They are
years away from proper permits to sell in the USA or EEC, so that stated
"rationale" could be a poisson rouge. They do not want to give away too
much.

Once again, hat's off to DGT - and it tends to highlight Rossi's comparative
lack of engineering skills.

However, this feature also tends to reinforce the conclusion of regular
turnover of hydrogen being necessary, since the likelihood is as a safety
issue for a commercial product, it came later in time. But when the need
arose, it went hand in hand with the already addressed need to avoid
quiescence, going back to the time of the split with Rossi.

IOW they likely developed an elaborate purge system for one fundamental
purpose but publicized it for another use, even though it accomplishes both
elegantly.

Time will tell - but that is my story for today (dual-use H2 purging system)
and  I'm sticking to it :)