At 04:20 PM 1/30/2012, Terry Blanton wrote:
On Mon, Jan 30, 2012 at 4:04 PM, Jones Beene <jone...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> Yes, it is basically the same kind of temperature spike seen by Janssen in
> the BLP video but probably both traces are from RTDs mounted in different
> locations.

In the BLP video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfjOIoPwolg  Jannsen (Rowan U) was using pretty much the same "bare" inside wall/outside wall temperature configuration that DGT is offering for an immediate response ... and then they slide the whole unit into a calorimeter to get the total power.

The calorimeter seems to be wrapped in a coiled copper tube ... I'm guessing it is an "external flow" device.