-----Original Message-----
From: Terry Blanton

> I asked about the second spike and whether they added H to cause it.
They admitted they did "something"; but, it did not involve adding H.

Well, since they say they do not use RF then what would it be? The
Letts/Cravens effect involves lasers. None there. There is the possibility
of an arc discharge, but not likely - no indication. Burst of heat - maybe.
Pulse from an electromagnet- no way.

However, the best bet: notice that about halfway through, one Mec is adding
a T to the hydrogen line with another valve. Why?

Ta-Da ... yes it is argon. It is a Mills catalyst, and we know they use it.

I could not spot a standard tank of argon anywhere, but there could be a
lecture bottle in there somewhere. Argon cylinders would normally have a
dark green shoulder. They might have cut out the footage of that tank for
the obvious reason.

Jones