Interesting idea.
Maybe when we master the ignition condition we could do something like a
family "explosion engine",
based Piston technology.

I can anticipate the 2 mode of ignition :

- self ignition by pressure and temperature, like diesel
- triggered ignition by "catalyser" (RF, manetic field, chemical injection,
local temperature), like otto engine

however the speed of the cycle might be much slower that diesel/otto IC
engine
(few turns per minutes)

anyway maybe future LENr reactors will be very difefrents from now...

should tell defkalion and rossi 8-)