good design, but I think it is not adapted to the need.
your design save energy, but at the cost of investment.
the structure of LENR is that it is investment that cost, not fuel.

so my vision is that classic water, moderate temperature, will will,
because it will ensure the least total cost

LENR is really a violent paradigm change in energy management.
we were preparing for starvation, and it is bonanza.

now it is work, and not energy that is expensive.

for defkalion machine, my vision was that 70% of the cost would be
investment, 30% maintenance and fuel preparation, and 0,1% raw nickel

simplifying the machine will be more efficient that optimizing it.

see the nuclear reactors, working at low temperature for incresed safety
and simplicity...
LENR is even less expensive about consumption.