A flexible interface matching LENR modular steam boiler that can be fitted
into the current electric power plant infrastructure footprint would have a
large and eager customer base from in-place current electric utilities.
Such an approach would save untold $billions in existing electric power
plant real-estate, plant infrastructure, generation and grid connectivity.

Rossi and DGT should be devoting design effort in first meeting this
important market need.

Replacing this large investment in existing electric utility capabilities
with small kilowatt sized units is surely not the right way to go with
LENR.