Nuclear drones

The military applications of LENR are game changing. If Rossi has shown the
DOD anything LENR capability at all, the military would have bit down hard
on the LENR military potential.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/apr/02/us-plans-nuclear-drones

*US draws up plans for nuclear drones*
* *

* *
* *

*Technology is designed to increase flying time 'from days to months',
along with power available for weapons systems*

Surveillance and attack drones are central to current US military strategy;
there is a critical need for such drones to maintain station keeping for
long periods ranging up to many months. But the current generation of
nuclear drones poses a risk of nuclear contamination and subversion if the
drone is downed in hostile territory.

A LERN drone would be an ideal power source since LENR contamination is not
possible. A LENR drone is a green drone. In the event of a crash of a LENR
drone, no worldwide anti-American nuclear scare propaganda can be applied
by the subject of the drone’s action.

*Coles believes the increasing sophistication of drones poses many threats:
"As they become low-cost, low-risk alternatives to conventional warfare,
the threshold for their use will inevitably drop. The consequences are not
being thought through."*

If I haven’t missed my guess, a design LENR for a drone is on the drawing
board somewhere in the close vicinity of Rossi’s office. As robots take
over the US war fighting function, LENR will be at their heart.