Axil Axil <janap...@gmail.com> wrote:

> This huge cost for a nuclear heat source no matter which one they selectedis
> extreme motivation to use LENR. One Rossi heat unit only costs a few
> hundred.

Sure. I can't imagine trying this without LENR. But I expect the people
doing this project have never heard of LENR.

The Sandia document does not say a thing:

http://www.fas.org/irp/eprint/sand-uav.pdf

QUOTE:

". . . Various DOE laboratory and contractor  personnel and facilities
could have been used to perform detailed engineering, fabrication, assembly
and  test operations including follow-on operational support. None of the
results are currently in use by DOE and it is doubtful that they will be
used in the near-term or mid-term future. Currently, none of the results
can be shared openly with the public due to national security constraints."