Sure. I can't imagine trying this without LENR.

Why does a $12 million nuclear drone make economic sense to the US military?

Such a drone can replace a platoon of soldier in Afghanistan. A platoon is
a military unit typically composed of two - four sections or squads and
containing 16 to 50 soldiers.
$1.2 million is the cost of supporting a soldier in Afghanistan for a year.
Of course, the least of that is wages or salary for the soldiers
themselves. Most of it is due to the sheer lack of infrastructure in
Afghanistan; its geographical position as a landlock nation. And the
biggest single item in this?

Fuel costs. Per troop deployed: $200,000 to $350,000 a year just in fuel
costs. With all this heavy stuff that's coming in now, that number's
probably going to go up as the oil prices are going up. And then there are
the payola and road tolls to Pakistan.

This cost structure of logistics is similar to supporting and astronaut on
the moon.

Since that veteran will also be supported throughout his life in terms of
medical, educational, and other vet benefits, the life time cost of that
soldier is some multiple of 1.2 million per year.

If the military can replace that platoon with a robot, a $12 million drone
is a bargain.