When two like charged participles are cooper paired together, do they still
have charge?  They may not. Their charge may be delocalized and exist at a
location that is far distant from the spin part of them.

If they both had the same charge, how could they stick together?

A quasi-neutron… just a thought…

Cheers:  Axil