From: Harry Veeder <hveeder...@gmail.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Thu, May 24, 2012 4:22 pm
Subject: Re: [Vo]: Proton Fusion Ni58 to Cu59 Endothermic?

I guess this is also Frank Znidarsic contention:
"If the range of the strong nuclear force increased beyond the
lectrostatic potential barrier a nucleon would feel the nuclear force
efore it was repelled by the electrostatic force. Under this
ituation nucleons would pass under the electrostatic barrier without
roducing any radiation. Could this author's original idea that
lectron condensations increase the range of the nuclear foces be
orrect?"
http://www.angelfire.com/scifi2/zpt/chapter4.html
harry