From: Jones Beene [mailto:jone...@pacbell.net]
Sent: Saturday, June 16, 2012 5:29 PM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: RE: [Vo]:Missing Neutrons (hydrinos)

-----Original Message-----
From: mix...@bigpond.com

> They don't need to disappear into reciprocal space.

This isn't about "need" Robin - it is about explaining results. Most of the
time, of course, this kind of cooling reaction simply does not happen. Do you
know of any other reports of anomalous cooling?

> Hydrino molecules can quite easily disappear into ordinary space. They can
> simply migrate through the atomic interstices of the container wall into the
> atmosphere.

Yes, of course ... at least if they are real - then that is probably true. But
in that case there is only excess heat - not anomalous cooling.

IOW, that will not explain a cooling effect, as you acknowledge, so why mention
it? The Ahern results are beyond any possible chemical effect. The purpose of
the posting was to present a possible rationale involving a new kind of
fractional hydrogen reaction, where the assumptions are very different. Net
cooling instead of heating.

The common denominator seems to be simple - if neutrons can do this
disappearing act, then virtual neutrons (maximum redundancy hydrogen) can
possibly do the same. In neither case am I claiming it is anything more than a
remote possibility.

When I opined that there could be some kind of "momentum effect" what I meant
was that in certain circumstances the entire sequence from atomic hydrogen to
virtual neutron happens as one unstoppable progression, unlike the Mills'
hydrino - which is a sequential chain of reactions which occurs in up to 137
steps.

After all, this thread is merely the start of a new hypothesis, at this time -
with which to explain new phenomena which previously was beyond explanation.
Maybe it will not survive more accurate objections, but one cannot disqualify
it easily by suggesting that another unproved presumption (Mills hydrinos
operating in only one way) makes it not possible ☺ simply because Mills himself
may have overlooked another feature of a broader phenomena.

Jones