From: Jones Beene <jone...@pacbell.net>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Sun, Jun 17, 2012 11:40 am
Subject: RE: [Vo]:Missing Neutrons (hydrinos)

UPDATE:
I was asked about the EPRI data in the Ahern report - showing cooling with
itanium nanopowder, and finally got in touch with Brian.
He did not include the data in the final report, merely a summation.
He stands by the cooling effect as valid and repeatable; but the effect was not
s strong as I previously suggested (not an order of magnitude effect).
In conclusion, "nano-cooling" is a niche which is begging for replication but
it
s not as significant an anomaly as is the heating effect with nickel
anopowder.