On Wed, Jul 4, 2012 at 11:25 AM, Abd ul-Rahman Lomax
<a...@lomaxdesign.com>wrote:

Actual experimental results are more toward double, the value, over 40
> MeV/He-4, which very likely reflects the difficulty in capturing all the
> helium (if helium is not captured and measured, particularly if it remains
> trapped in the palladium), then there is less helium reported, and the
> value of heat/helium goes up proportionally.

Abd, I find this a very interesting result.  What is the variability here?
 How reliable is the 40 MeV figure?

Assuming for the moment that the 40 MeV/4He result is solid and can be
reliably replicated, and going with helium as a predominant non-radiative
byproduct, what does this say about the reactions involved?  Does it mean
that there would need to be more than helium generation, or is there a way
to work out helium generation that produces this level of energy?

Eric