  From: Bob Higgins
  To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
  Sent: Sunday, July 15, 2012 9:11 PM
  Subject: Re: [Vo]:Harping on the Right Things!

  At the W&M ILENRS-12 symposium, I was told that what is used by DGT and is
shown in their pictures were not spark plugs, but actually were glow plugs.  I
was also told that DGT was having reliability problems with these devices.

  If true, how does this change the thinking about what DGT is using to
stimulate/quench their reaction to form it into controlled pulses?

  Bob