From: Eric Walker [mailto:eric.wal...@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, July 15, 2012 9:48 AM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Harping on the Right Things!

On Sun, Jul 15, 2012 at 8:22 AM, Jojo Jaro <jth...@hotmail.com> wrote:

I wonder what motivation people have in spreading this misdirection?
Unbelievable how people can lie to your face nowadays and keep it cool.
Unbelievable.

Jojo, we don't need a conspiracy to explain this line of questioning.  It's a
legitimate question.  Whether a spark plug is being used or whether there's
glow discharge is something worth investigating, even if there is a good change
the search will leads us back to spark plugs.  The main reason the question is
interesting is that there have been a large number of studies using glow
discharge to produce anomalies heat.

It is possible you could get a similar effect using spark plugs, even if the
control mechanism is different.

Eric