  From: Terry Blanton
  To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
  Sent: Monday, July 16, 2012 10:12 AM
  Subject: Re: [Vo]:Harping on the Right Things!

  On Sun, Jul 15, 2012 at 9:46 PM, Jojo Jaro <jth...@hotmail.com> wrote:

    I believe you are mistaken.  The round white end is the insulating ceramic.
 If you look closely, you can barely see the protruding electrode.  The ground
electrode can not be clearly seen.  Either it can not be seen in this picture
due to its angle or it has been cut off.

  You are entitled to your opinion and I will defend to the death your right to
have it.  I just disagree!

  :-)