On Sun, Jul 15, 2012 at 6:11 AM, Bob Higgins <rj.bob.higg...@gmail.com>wrote:

At the W&M ILENRS-12 symposium, I was told that what is used by DGT and is
> shown in their pictures were not spark plugs, but actually were glow plugs.
>  I was also told that DGT was having reliability problems with these
> devices.
>
> If true, how does this change the thinking about what DGT is using to
> stimulate/quench their reaction to form it into controlled pulses?

I suspect DGT are trying to operationalize the research of researchers such
as A.B. Karabut and George Miley, who have seen anomalous heat under glow
discharge.

http://www.lenr-canr.org/acrobat/KarabutABxrayemissi.pdf
http://www.lenr-canr.org/acrobat/MileyGHintensenon.pdf

Karabut has put together a number of glow discharge studies.  Most of the
ones that I have seen involve deuterium; but there may be some, by someone,
who used hydrogen and nickel, that may have provided a starting point.

Eric