>From Jojo,

> Indeed it is getting silly.... Silly how people jam their beliefs

> of AGW down your throat.  There is NO AGW.  But even if there was,

> as many people said here, I'd rather have it warmer than colder.

> Colder weather is more an environmental catastrophe than weather

> that is warmer a few degrees.

And You're not expressing your personal beliefs down the Collective's throat
either?

You strike me as feeling quite threatened by all this AGW talk. It really
bothers you doesn't it. Tell me Jojo, in your worst nightmare scenario, where
AGW could possibly "win" not the scientific battle, but the political battle
and the majority begins to "believe" in AGW ramifications, and lawmakers start
to implement some of the suggestions AGW scientists have recommended we do. How
would the ramifications of such a policy change affect you personally?

> Once again, this is not about environmentalism per se.

> This is an occultic pantheistic movement, nothing more

> than the worship of Mother Earth.

Again, I appreciate the fact you've come out of the closet in a really big and
flaming way within the Collective in regards to your personal beliefs on AGW
and whatnot. But does the premise of AGW really threaten your beliefs on such
matters that much? It's not like anyone here is forcing you to marry a
particular belief possessing a gender you disapprove of. Certainly, a few in
the Collective disagree with you... your belief on the AWG matter, but that's
not the same thing as putting a shotgun to your head and saying it's my way or
the hi-way.

Regards,

Steven Vincent Johnson

www.OrionWorks.com