As the ice recedes, there will be a redistribution of land area among the
nations of the earth.

The US and China will lose a goodly amount of coastal land area. The
Kingdom of Denmark will be the biggest winner. Greenland is an autonomous
country within the Kingdom of Denmark and will be ice free and ripe for new
development.

The countries abutting the Arctic Ocean will also be winners because their
northern most territories will now be ice free and usable for development
The ice free Antarctic continent is an international zone and will be off
limits to all nations because of international treaties restricting all
national development. Because of this, useable land surface area will be
greatly reduced for the use of the world’s population.

Cheers:  Axil