Thanks, Mark

This is an interesting way to model the nucleus.

I wonder if there are any simulation tools that approximate charged paricle
collisions with nuclei (or atoms) that run on PCs rather than
super-computers.  Probably, the task is too computationally intensive, but
maybe a moderately accurate simulation may be possible.
If you know of any, let me know.

-- Lou Pagnucco