I wrote:

> The impact you see this year on U.S. agriculture will be world-wide,
> leading to starvation on an unprecedented scale.

I mean to say "and if it continues it will lead to starvation . . ."

The world is heavily dependent on U.S. agriculture. The extreme weather
conditions will affect the entire world.

Needless to say, assuming this trend continues agriculture in other
countries will also suffer. In a few places such as Canada output may
increase, but not by much. There is no doubt this will lead to
unprecedented starvation, because the world population is so high.