Guys,

The energy from this device would come from the atomic gas ion collisions
in the approx 1 TeV to 8 TeV range and should produce singularities (ion
collapse) which quickly evaporate releasing nuclear energy.  Just enough
and it will purr like a Schrodinger kitten.  Too many singularities or ones
with too large event horizons and she blows...