  From: Chemical Engineer
  To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
  Sent: Thursday, August 09, 2012 9:57 PM
  Subject: Re: [Vo]:Noble Gas Plasma Engine: inside piccy

  The gas atoms, instead of fusing or reacting chemically are colliding and
collapsing into a point source due to high energy at the point of collision and
the effect of quantum gravity (which is much larger) at the quantum level.
This point source, or "black hole" radiates back to the surroundings the
nuclear goo that universes are made of.  The reason quantum gravity is much
stronger at the quantum level is because there are thought to be about 11 or so
dimensions of space all curled up there.  That "ball lightning" is a quantum
singularity(s) evaporating and radiating the full spectrum of Nuclear Goo which
is powerful enough to create new universes.  Fortunately in this case it
evaporates very quickly, primarily releasing radiation that shows up as heat.

  I just hope that the reason we have not found other intelligent life is that
they all got their hands on a quantum singularity engine at some point and
stepped on the throttle too hard...

  On Thu, Aug 9, 2012 at 9:30 AM, OrionWorks - Steven V Johnson

    From: Chemical Engineer

    > This is not chemistry.  It is high energy particle & quantum physics.  I
    > believe you can collide just about any gas particles and end up with a
    > collapsed singularity if you add enough energy at point and time of
    > collision.  To minimize energy required, use a smaller vessel/voids(down
    > quantum sizes) and use a simple gas (such as Hydrogen) with just a proton
    > and electron.  Once you create the quantum singularity you are then
playing
    > with a nuclear furnace...

    Hi Chem,

    I need a refresher course in what is meant by the term "quantum
    singularity". Can you offer up a reasonable description... or at least
    point me in the right direction?

    PS: I know Francis has also weighed in here with some interesting
    explanations involving the exploitation of precise geometry & topology
    and casimir forces. Being graphically oriented, I find such
    perspectives interesting. I wonder if there is a tie-in with what
    Francis thinks is happening and what you think might be happening -
    involving quantum singularities.  In any case, both explanations seem
    to be happening at the quantum level.

    Regards

    Steven Vincent Johnson
    www.OrionWorks.com