From: Chemical Engineer <cheme...@gmail.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Thu, Aug 9, 2012 8:56 am
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Noble Gas Plasma Engine: inside piccy

This is not chemistry.  It is high energy particle & quantum physics.  I
believe you can collide just about any gas particles and end up with a
collapsed singularity if you add enough energy at point and time of collision.
To minimize energy required, use a smaller vessel/voids(down to quantum sizes)
and use a simple gas (such as Hydrogen) with just a proton and electron.  Once
you create the quantum singularity you are then playing with a nuclear
furnace...

On Thu, Aug 9, 2012 at 8:46 AM, OrionWorks - Steven Vincent Johnson