6.2*10^7 neutrons per 5 min means 200 thousand neutrons per second. If each
one carries 1MeV, that means 3*10^-10^-8J. There's about 3*10^7s every
year, which means about 1Joule of radiation emitted per year.

According to wikipedia:

" The International Commission on Radiological
Protection<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Commission_on_Radiological_Protection>
(ICRP)
recommends limiting artificial irradiation of the public to an average of 1
mSv (0.001 Sv) of effective dose per year, not including medical and
occupational
exposures.[1]<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millisievert#cite_note-ICRP103-0>
"
Where 1 Sv = 1 J
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joule>/kg<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kilogram>
 =1Gy

If those 62 million mean the total estimated from the source, given an
isotropic distribution, it means 1000x above maximum background levels.

According to this entries:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radiation-induced_cancer
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radiation_poisoning

It is hard to figure out the effects, at least for me, of such exposure for
a long time. But, they are surely deadly.

--
Daniel Rocha - RJ
danieldi...@gmail.com