by the way comparative calorimetry can assert proofs.

the normal COP if mainstream theory is real, is COP=1, and excess heat~= 0,
in any condition, on long term. on short term the excess heap should not be
out of +/- chemical energy inside the reactor .
Einitial-Echemical<Efinal<Einitial+Echemical

if he prove a difference between two experiments that either prove
longterm  two COP differences (COPa>COPb) , or any excess heat Ea>Eb on
long term, above all error possible, or any short term discrepancy between
heat above 2 chemical energy inside the reactor (Ea-Eb>2Echemical), then IT
IS A BREAKTHROUGH.

comparative is not perfect to measure the detail, but it is enough to
eliminate the mainstream theory as factually false.

Am I right when I say that we are in that situation where whatever is said,
the mainstream theory of COP=1 and |Efinal-Einitial|<Echemical is refuted
with many sigma.

I think first about the NASA GRC experiments (89 and 2005) that are far
enough to refute mainstream theory. Nothing more seems required.

Or did I miss something subtle about error margins ?

NB: it is not a rhetorical question, since I'm looking for critic to my
reasoning, so I don't tell stupidities in public.