Let's assume these "Super Atoms" or "Super Atom Clusters" obey the
Heisenburg Uncertainty Principle" as do other particles.  On one hand they
can reward you with redshifted lower energy radiation usable as heat but on
the other hand they consume and destroy all matter within their
gravitational reach.  They bust up coloumb barriers due to the extremely
high frequencies they can generate through blueshifting near their center.
 They magnify uncertainty within their surroundings much more than typical
particles due to their size or quantities.  They can also collapse into
each other creating "Super Duper Atoms"...