From: Axil Axil <janap...@gmail.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Mon, Aug 20, 2012 2:20 am
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Analysis of W-L theory as applicable to Rossi device -- Third
paper

The super-atom produced as a large collection of coherent and entangled
particles can completely lowers the Coulomb barrier. This is how atomic
clustering fits into the LENR+ process.

see

www.iscmns.org/work10/VysotskiiVapplicatio.ppt

Cheers:     Axil

On Mon, Aug 20, 2012 at 2:04 AM, Axil Axil <janap...@gmail.com> wrote:

According to this paper, clusters of atoms drop the coulomb barrier.The paper
you reference  in thiis post sites this as acause of coulomb barrier lowering.
Cheers:   Axil

http://newenergytimes.com/v2/conferences/2012/ICCF17/ICCF-17-Vysotskii-Features-and-Giant-Acceleration.pdf