Instead of just passing on PESN Stories, try to draw some journalism
lessens from its blogger. Go to where the first hand information is
percolating and can be had by just asking the right question.

In September, Rossi will hold a E-Cat user conference; go there; find out
who is buying his reactors; ask them what they know; ask them about their
plans and how they will use LENR; find out what their fielding plans and
schedules are; beat the bushes for rumors; you know the drill, it’s your
business; dig; follow the money; review the movie “All the President’s Men”
ASAP for techniques.

Meet Rossi; look him in the eye; gage the man, is he a man we can trust?
Such a trip should provide you and your organization with thousands of
words of insightful commentary, and a start on your biography of Rossi as
the man of the 21th century.

Cheers:   Axil