The name is Fulvio Fabiani, not Flavio Fabiani

Am 09.09.2012
10:02, schrieb h...@haikolietz.de:

> Report from day 1 of the ECat
Convention in Zürich

> Andrea Rossi presented a report by
„independent parties" („professors of universities" and „engineers from
military environments"), signed by nuclear engineer Fabio Penon. All
parties that participated in the report are still operating to complete
their analyses and operations. The document will soon be online. Here's
a few things I noted:

> - The classic ecat is stable at low
temperature. „it has been safety certified from SGS for all Europe". But
applications require hot temperatures: the „hot cat"
> - hot cat:
analysts were allowed to dismantle the whole reactor system before and
after operation. Rossi said he was only a observer and did not operate
the system. But Fulvio Fabiani operated the security and control
systems, as the report states.
> - It's problematic to store hydrogen in
such a system (especially if you want to receive a safety certificate).
Therefore, they had to develop a storage device that takes up hydrogen
and releases it at a certain temperature.
> - Calorimetry: infrared
camera (military devp for missiles). Therefore, the reactor must be
ablack body. Paint had to be developed that stays black at 1200°C and
was developed with the help of a company that produces paint for fighter
engines.
> - Convection energy was measured (with border pixels) and
corrected for.
> - All in all, Rossi was flowing, didn't have to think
what to say, told an anecdote. „the hot cat is a war ship, not a cruise
ship". „I'm investing in it and I believe in this product"

> By now
the report is online:
http://www.e-catworld.com/2012/09/high-temperature-e-cat-report-published/

> LEONARDO engineer Flavio Fabiani spoke about security and controls,
(made many jokes,) and left all questions to be answered by Rossi. Also
Rossi's entourage from PROMETEON srl (Italian branch) didn't answer
questions. It's up to the boss and will happen today:

> - One Central
Control Single Unit per ecat in a fat cat controls: (a) water inflow,
(b) temp in exchanger (reactor), (c ) security valves, (d) pressure
inside the reactor, (e) dryness of steam, (f) input voltage and
amperage. The CCSUs supervise single modules and bring them down if they
malfunction
> - All CCSUs ae LAN connected and can be internet remote
controlled
> - A fat cat (MW1) has 90 modules, 3 of them sleeping.
„sleeping modules" will automatically turn on when another module turns
off (eg when fault), stabilizing output

> There may be flaws in my
report.