Jeff Berkowitz <pdx...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Scientific publication approach or commercial enterprise approach: choose
> one.

Why choose one? They are not mutually exclusive. Mainstream companies
routinely publish information that meets scientific standards of
reliability, although details are often missing to protect trade secrets.
Companies such as IBM that do a lot of fundamental research often publish
scientific papers.

Rossi has chosen to ignore scientific standards, and to conduct what I
consider a tawdry sales campaign. I think it makes him look bad. I do not
think it will work.

I agree that believable testimony from a real customer would make his case
better than anything else. I doubt he has any customers, but who knows.