I've followed most of the conference remotely as well.
Mixed observations in addition to what Guenter already posted here:
- rossi now says Ni conversion to Cu is a tiny side effect, when responding
to a public question on Helium production. So what about the ash that he
allowed a Swedish university to check that contained 30% Copper? A clear
indication of a misleading action.
- prometeon, the Italian licensee/distributer, mentioned cooperation with
Siemens in a public presentation