From: Jeff Berkowitz <pdx...@gmail.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Tue, Sep 18, 2012 11:46 am
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Question Concerning Celani's Charts

The calibration wire is just a nichrome wire, or so it says on the slide.
Nothing was said about doing any special processing on this wire.

There's something else weird about the slide. The last bullet at bottom says
"the R/R0, of both wires, just slightly increased (as expected), increasing the
temperatures." But look out to the right at the red line. See where it takes
the second jump from 15W to 30W? This will obviously increase the temperature
of the processed wire. But look at the purple line above it. The resistance
actually *drops* slightly over time while the power is held at 30W, which
contradicts the last bullet item. This is labeled as a pure Argon test run,
remember. No H2.

Jeff