Because there is alot more to steal, and therefore great motivation to
steal it. They come here from all around the globe to try to get their hand on
this Countries wealth  in one way or another. I mean, look what has slimed
it's way into the ill-faded White House.

                                                        The way I see it
is, If you don't "vote" for Romney, then you "empower" a Dictator.  You might
as well stick a fork is us, cause were done IF this Illegal imposter fraud
is allowed to walk all over us. Now, of course, this is what we get for being
generous,  compassionate, thoughtful, kind, and/or too giving.... Give'm an
inch, and they'll take a mile. A fool and their money are soon departed.
And my favorite, "you don't know what you got, till its gone".

                                                        To me, Obama in the
White House can only mean that we the "true" people of this country and/or
any other one, have a very valueable lesson to learn about Freedom. The only
thing BO actually cares about is himself, and the legitimate "true" people
of this Country are simply to be worked & played by BO's thugly band of
mental midget supporters until we are walked over like a stampede of animals.
Anyone oppossing him, will have to be silenced and/or eliminated.

                                   So, everyone out there who has negative
anti-sentiments or pure hatred for our means of government, democracy,
establishment, judicial or political system, and everything else that was
keeping
the animals from taking over the zoo. While crony capitalism has lead to
the current crony communism now falsely occupying the IL-faded White House,
*We* must view it as a serious lesson to learn from, and make sure it doean't
happen again.

There are many currently walking among US that would like to get their grubby
mitts on everything you own and/or would enjoy seeing this Country fail or
be destroyed. That way, the Dictators thruout the world can once again begin
implementation of their plans to militarily controll everyone & thing. Obama
*IS* nothing more than an "illegal", and everything he has done since
illegally obtaining the Presidency, is null, void, and needs to be thrown-out,
with him.

           No matter how many umpteen times a minute, whenever you turn on
a radio, Tv, or online, and see or hear Obama being referred to as The
President, he ISN'T, CAN'T and NEVER will be.  IF he is, then *We*  the True
Free
People of this Country and/or the World will be no more. So please whatever
you do in the final vote count of the upcoming election... DO NOT empower
this wannabe Thug Of A Dictator, because it cannot work to anyones advantage,
except BOs... and that IS the" Mentality" which "We" have enabled to
literally walk right in this Country and "seize" controll of our lives...
Fools!!!
 Sucka's!!!  and don't forget to donate to your local humane society!

 << Please, I would like to hear your explanation why the US has more
criminals than the Philippines (on a per capita basis).

 Jojo >>
</HTML>