Lets see now, after my interpreting or translating Jojo's many messages
concerning the ill ways of Liberalism in these United States of America, I
believe I have a fairly clear understanding of intentions.  Now, seeing how you
have stated at least several time that you live outside of this Country, it
has literally forced me into thinking that you might be associated with a
group of thoughtful caring loving giving heart tugging sobbing emotional sad
unfortunate misgivings and/or stories about Nigerians and their struggles and
therefor the reason why you have been offering up various $ums of
inheritence money among other scemes that lure or entice gullible people in
this
Country into giving up as much of theirs, to get it? .

                 I can onl assume that those on the "left" don't contribute
nearly as much as those on the "right" to your rightous just nobel cause.
All I can say is that " I guess it serves them right for being so
gullible,,, but, that still doesn't make it right, you know.  And BTW, you know
that
in these difficult ecomical times things are getting much tighter, so maybe
you need to to budget yourself just like everyone else. Also, Obama in the
Out House, uh, I mean  White House can only serve as a "lesson" to enlighten
all of the gullible giving fools that occupy this Country.  So, best regards
to you & yours in the furture, and please take what I say to heart, and try
to be more understanding... (Ha!!!).      </HTML>