BTW Jojo, you wouldn't happen to be related to the KilamaJARO family with a
pile of (illbegotten) money the size of a Mountain... AND, the so-called
"Intelligent Design" that you are supposedly have a "third" degree-in isn't
just an attempt to impress the more educated professional intelligent people
types here and/or those that are legally occupying and/or living & working in
this country?

              I'm also interested in what you think about "Black Holes"
which as we all know, suck so hard that nothing, not even white-light can
escape it?  I'd also like your opinion of Dark Energy, as it too seems to be
made
up of alot of BS, and simply can't be good for any civilization in this
universe and/or any other one.
                                                                  Also,
again I must (again) address your proudly professsed and/or proclaimed (third)
degree working knowledge of "Intelligent Design", of which, you're obviously
a strong advocate of, if not totally committed to,,, because, you've been
around so long, and know that opur DNA is 99% monkey and therefore can be the
only explanation for your wonderous glorious being... and/or you of course
are trying to get everyone to empathize, sympathize and/or feel ed compelled
to donate to your just cause, which is......???

And also, just how many alias screenames and/or accounts and/or people w/
similar intentions w/ any endless number of pitches not just here but amost
everywhere in the world, are you invoved with?  You see, I have this
insatiable desire to learn just  who's who, and/or, whats what.  And, how long
have
you been working your way into all the websites out there, while earning the
trust & confidence in the unsuspecting participants, who then allow you to
persuade them how knowledgeable you are?
                                             Halleuliah !!...  Praise Be To
The Designer !!... and, what was it again?.....  Oh yeah, I remember...
it's that you The Great Designer, of acquiring some rather impressive amounts
of $$$,$$$,$$$.$$  thruout the land have a greater purpose for all of us who
realize how important it is to live by certain rules and/or viable means of
government, by which, we can live truly free w/o the fear of being Ruled by
a wannabe Dictator, like the one currently misoccupying this Countries  ILL
FADED White House! </HTML>