Some clarification is needed... Your use of the term "Coherent" is
haphazard at best.  I'd also have to say that it's 'you' who are barely
coherent. I
can also safely assume that you haven't made use of those two glands (called
eyes) located just above your nose to either side.

                                                  If in your relatively
short life you had ever spent any amount of time looking up into the night sky,
you would at least have an "idea" of what I am talking about, as to *Other*
Craft up in Space that emit Light and/or reflect it.  IF you had
conditioned or trained your eyes to be as keen or sharp as mine, you would be
able to
distinguish the relative speeds & altitudes of all the Air or Jet planes
from *that* which operates up in space independently of "our" space-junk and/or
debris in the many thousands, of pieces or chunks, plus, various other
Countries orbiting spacecraft, space-station,  satellites, etc. etc..

                                                                     So,
everything I've seen over the many years, along with what I'm quite confident
are numerous original authentic genuine first-hand eyewitness accounts or
encounters of numerous people in all walks-of-life who have seen these craft
and/or its occupants, simply put, cannot be mistaken for anything other than
what it is.  It comes down to  a relatively simple matter of "our"
perception abilities, and what we tend to accept as normal according to our
conventional standard of thinking, understanding, wisdom, so on & so forth.

Even-tho the people who have witnessed these craft or occupants will typically
tend to be regarded by most deceptive misleading manipulative people that are
unreliable, mistaken, untrained, or whathaveyou, the hard fact remains that
these encounters have occurred, are occurring, and likely will occur (as
required... because you know, that word gets out, and it has a direct or
indirect influence in society).

                                                                        The
subject of UFO's (as in advanced civilizations spacecraft or technology)
comes down to simple matter of a *reality* that is more real and/or capable
than "we" are able to rationalise, at this point in time.  This *other* matter
will require if not demand  a whole complete new approach on our part as to
how energy, propulsion & *being* can be all integrated highly compatably
into one powerfully efficient system which can operate in a whole complete
highly siphisticated capacity, 'second to none'.

            Most assuredly, this highly developed system/process is
enabling *them* to be up there, in the absolute or without fail. The fact is
that
whenever one, or a few of "us" are confronted with these vehicles and it's
occupants, it can tend to frighten the you-know-what out of us, and/or have a
very profound impact, which can actually have a very real effect on society
that undergoes an adjustment of a sort that is barely even recognized or
acknowledged in any way.

      So, there you have my comments (coherency included) and if you can't
understand it, then I would say the trouble lies with you and/or your
ability to come to terms with a far more capable & enduring mode of being
and/or
existence that is most certainly at least several, if not 10's & 100's of
millions and/or billions of years ahead of us (as in, this biologically
dependent human mode of being, limited or confined essentially only to this
earthbound existence).

                    And, I also need to correct some miswording in my
comment that... "We" are *Their* bread & butter (what makes the world go round)
and *They* are "Ours".  I would have to say that this is a fact that simply
will not be fully known by this civilization until we and our whole
way-of-life is long-since obsolete. I think it might helps to think of it
in-terms
of  "Progress"

                Here you go;  Now just look at the amount of time that has
transpired that lead up to our current human being, from all the way from
the time of 3 or so billions years ago when the early simple lifeforms were
just beginning to take hold,,, and from there to the time of the dinosaurs, to
their extinction, then the first mouselike creature, to the mammals, to the
first primates, to the first hominids, to neanderthal, and to modern man,,,
and then, yet to occur in our not too distant future, the *real* missing
link, as our ever evolving natural characteristics transform into an
altogether advanced form of being, that is without any of these (animal like,
in
appearance) characteristics,,, And of course, the ongoing continuous
never-ending effort to develope the technology that neither expends nor
depletes the
Highly Powerful Source that powers it.
                                                        I say, right here &
now that "why spend time working on CF/LENR, when we should be working on
something more in the way of  CF/HENR ?... and of course, the one & only
system that can make the best use of it. And, we should also be building some
technology that can capture a person's soul (if you will), when we pass-on.
Now, this technology, of course, would be able to scan each persons own unique
brain pattern w/ all it's associated memories, beliefs, feelings, qualms,
morals, ethics, schemes, plans, thoughts, and/or individual identity,,, and
maybe, now that I think about it, it's all just a big waste of time.... Oh
well, I'm sure it'll all get better as time goes on.

<< I think I prefer it when you prattle on about alien civilizations. You
are very slightly more coherent on that subject.

  Andy. >>
</HTML>