BTW, I have a problem with YOUR NAME and YOU....  HAH  HAH  HAH !!!

        << SIEG HEIL!!!! SIEG HEIL!!! >>  from ; Damn-yell   >>

        << Spoken like a true NAZIS ... with liberty & justice for all (the
damned) !!

BTW, I JUST received this email moments ago, and all I can say is that THIS
is what   " True Freedom" is all about....

*************************************************************************************************Good
 day To You...

    How are you doing today....It have been some couple  of days now i have
not receive any E-mail from you in regard to the Loan you intend to get
from our company that we have already processed, but it seems as if you
don't need this loan any more if you insist we can still cancel this
transaction okay.

  You know how bad you need this loan.... If i may ask do you still need
this loan?I will want you to get back to me as soon as possible so that we
can proceed further.... So if you need this loan,...get back to me as soon
as possible.
Waiting for your Email,

Thanks.

On Tue, Jun 26, 2012 at 7:51 PM, <lorenhe...@aol.com> wrote:

> Hello ILLegal Loan scam operator.  Tracked down your so-called business,
> and as I suspected, you are a fraud. You're email originated from Mt. View
> -
> Los Angeles CA.  I know exactly where you live, and you are currently
being
> persued by the authorities. You will soon likely be back in your cage,
where
> you belong. I will come & visit you and make sure you are being treated
> inhumanely, just like you.

</HTML>