Dear Abd,
perhaps we will discuss this in a separate thread, here the main subject is
the success of one of my best friends Francesco Celani and he has surely
the vision of how to go further and his strategy of doing the next steps
and so on. Very probably such confirmations of increasing reliability will
come from many places.

I am writing now an essay entitled "Is Cold Fusion natural?" and this will
be an opportunity  to establish if it is a better way to invest creativity
in more sensitive and precise measurements or trying, even empirically to
enhance and and stabilize the heat effect.
Peter

--
Dr. Peter Gluck
Cluj, Romania